Recently Tekkit Classic has had some downtime and as most of you know it is for some feature updates, but most importantly we reworked a lot of the plugins and cleared out old files to free up space to make the server more lag free and smoother for all of you, the players.
Coming soon we will have a mass feature update that will bring custom plugins and a bunch of other fun stuff, but for now we have cleared the maps, gotten rid of collector credits and some other small changes. This is going to be the last time the worlds reset for a while and i can't wait to see what all of you create this time.
- Collector Credits have been removed
- Minimum sell value rule has been removed
- Multiple permissions errors have been fixed
- Custom features incoming (Includes: Holographics, Automated mall system, a return of minigames and many other small things the community would like to see)
- An economic revamp
- Changes to the donor rank names to make them more interesting
- Slight changes to the ingame ranking system
And finally, something we have all wanted for a long time, a fix for voting
The server will be open tomorrow the 6th of august 2017 at around 1 PM EST