ARE PLAYING ON THE RC-GAMERS NETWORK RIGHT NOW!

Changelog 2/24/2019

8 replies
[Staff] MrBlizzard ADMRCPMVIP+
VoteCredits:
+510
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Pixelmon VIP+
Changelog 2/24/2019

We had a pretty big update to our servers with the 7.0 release pixelmon had recently. The update added a TON of new things, like generation seven pokemon, alolan pokemon, and more (to see all that was added in 7.0, look here https://www.rc-gamers.com/forum/m/7925921/viewthread/32528513-pixelmon-70-all-you-need-to-know-about-update )

This changelog focuses on more server side changes that have come with the 7.0. update. Many of you have been requesting updates to our features adding in the new content. We have done so with many things, but for some features, we are choosing to keep the new content out to keep things more rare for players. We'll be adding them at some point in the future. We also have a few other things being released that we've been working on the past couple weeks.

Gift Changes:
Spoiler: Show

Buycraft Changes:

Gyms/Spawn Guardians:

Misc Changes:

Coming Soon:
Posted Feb 24, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 25, 19 by [Staff] brieezy
List
Undo
VoteCredits:
+37
Level 2
LEVEL 2
With regards to catch rewards, I have played on this server for an upwards of 3 years. In that time, i've changed my name 4 times. I still have pokemon in which the OT is one of my many older names. Will the catch rewards still apply this to me, considering this is still very much a pokemon I caught/bred?
Greetings internet! I am ProfessorHal, Former Champion of pixel6 & extreme competitive nut! VIP Legendary!
Buying Sandstone on pixel6. Specifically, about 10 doublechests full of sandstone, if possible.

Also, Selling a Darkrai for 1k. Provided you defeat me in a pokebattle.

I believe all information should be free, so if you have a question on ANYTHING, Pokemon or otherwise, I promise you I will pursue the answer, if any.
sceptile-mega.giflilligant.gifserperior.gifroselia.giftangrowth.gifcelebi.gif

Posted Feb 25, 19
VoteCredits:
+20
Level 2
LEVEL 2
thats a good question but ill persume that no
A Smart Man Once Said &$%@&*#(@&(@^@)
Posted Feb 26, 19
List
Undo
VoteCredits:
+18
Untagged users
If Pixelmon updates to 1.13, how long would it take to update the server?
Posted Feb 26, 19
VoteCredits:
+48
Pixelmon doesn't have any version that runs 1.13, I'm going to assume that when generation 8 releases that will be held in 1.13. Updating wise it may take the same amount of time as this update did but possibly longer due to a newer version of minecraft.
Posted Feb 26, 19
[Staff] MrBlizzard ADMRCPMVIP+
VoteCredits:
+510
Level 7
LEVEL 7
Pixelmon VIP+
We will work on a way to help those who have changed names to get their prior pokes recorded as their OT when we come to this time.
Posted Feb 26, 19 · OP
VoteCredits:
+109
Pixelmon VIP+
The catch rewards are a massive problem the way they are set up. Let's assume that you get the bare minimum amount of legendaries for it, and let's assume that you get one unique legendary every month with you being the OT for it. It would take you 5.08 years to get enough for 800 Catch Rewards at that rate. The only way anyone is ever going to get 800 in any reasonable amount of time is:

-Getting really lucky with Legend Broker and 500k Lotto Crates
-Paying REAL money for things in the shop

Even off of Legend Broker and 500k lottos, getting enough Legends in any reasonable amount of time is statistically improbable, and I can 100% guarantee that pretty much nobody is going to actually achieve the 800 catch rewards.

There are two solutions to this, neither of them are exactly great but they at least aren't absolutely ludicrous like the current proposed system.

-Make Legends count even if you don't have the OT
-Make it so that every time you receive a Legendary from any sort of gift, it is automatically one that you do not have yet. As far as Legend Broker goes, it would check the tier of the Legend that you're getting first, and then if you are still missing a Legend from that tier it will give it to you.

Either of those would make things slightly more achievable, but under the current system getting 800 Catch Rewards is almost a statistical impossibility without spending a lot of real money.
Posted Feb 27, 19
List
Undo
VoteCredits:
+151
Pixelmon VIP+
I agree with her, it's insanity to achieve 800 catch rewards... Rewards must be OP.
Posted Feb 28, 19
List
Undo
VoteCredits:
+1,672
I have a few pokemon in my PC that have no OT name
Does anyone know if these will count towards my catch rewards ?

no%20OT.jpg
Posted Mar 14, 19 · Last edited Mar 14, 19 by [VIP] J_I_M_B_Y
137 Players general rcgamers
classic.rc-gamers.com
NoticeNotices