We have yet another exciting new changelog with some awesome stuff that has been in the works for quite some time! You can expect another in about a week or two so prepare! In the meantime, have fun grinding catch rewards and those gyms! I recommend keeping an eye on dailycatch, you may see a bit of a boost quite soon!!
Another short note, Pokecloud is temporarily disabled, but we will be readding it in a day or two, so watch for it!
We also have a short sale lasting until the 3rd of May of 20% off! There are quite a few shop additions and changes happening very soon, so keep your eyes peeled!
Change Log (April 29, 2018):
Not only have Gyms been added back, but there have been a few exciting changes made! A number of Gyms are out with more coming soon!
- 8 out of 21 Gyms are back for you to challenge
- Many teams have been redone to include new and exciting Pokemon like Quagsire and Dusknoir
- Added back the gym menu, access with /gyms
- After defeating each gym, you will receive a badge in your /gifts! Open to get your gym badge and some goodies (More info in the "Gifts" Section of the changelog)
- Soon we will be providing a forum post with a guide on the gyms, pokes within, and gift/item chances for each tier/gym
Some changes have been made to a couple of gifts! Changes include:
- Added Gym Badge Gift earned by beating that gym's leader. Includes, but is not limited to, Gifts (a guaranteed Old Coin and chances at one of the following: Gender Converters, Size Converters, TM-0s, and a rare chance at a Shiny Converters) and Items (useful held items to help out on your journey, including a rare chance at Gracidea flowers and prison bottles)
- Added the Futuristic Mysterious Ball containing a chance at being put in battle with a random Reforged poke, with a very small chance at a reforged legend
- Added an Old Coin!! Gift, there was an Old Coin! and Old Coin!!! but no in between, so we added one that gives in between the two amounts
A feature that everyone has been waiting for, the most fulfilling accomplishment is completing that pokedex, and we reward you for doing it with Rewards at the big increments
- Re-Added Catch Rewards to the server, located at /warp daycare
- Added 600 and 700 Catch Rewards
- Added a Head Shrinking Ceremony Gift, giving you your playerhead
- Added a Random Shiny Legendary gift given at Catch 600
- Added a Ritual Stone, guaranteed shiny converter at Catch 600
- Added a Random New Legendary gift given at Catch 700
- Added a Lottery Badge Bomb For Catch 700, gives a variety of lottery badges
- Added a RCrate Pack for Catch 700 containing one of each RCrate
Various other things have been done as well
- Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf have been removed from the normal legend spawns
- /Rules updated to show proper rules
- Chat broadcast announcing a Rankup for VIP Pokemaster is fixed
- Re-added permissions to /gyms for all players
- Added a disclaimer in enchant shop to Silk Touch and Fortune letting the player know they can't apply Silk Touch to something with fortune and vice versa
- Fixed Aqua Affinity in /ench so it's given now
- Pokecloud has been disabled temporarily to fix a bug, should be back in a few days
- Gemtrader has been increased to 3k per 5 gems
- Gemtrader cooldown has been lowered to 30m once again
The new hub has been released!
- Find the pixel ports inside the mountain
- Explore the area for cool eastereggs
- Attempt the parkour! Try to beat your best time!
Things to look forward to! Look out for these in the next couple of months:
- Remaining Gyms
- Spawn NPC Battles
- Ability Reset
- RC Arena Season 2