We are excited to release a massive changelog for you all today! We also have a small Mother's Day Event and Sale for you all, so make sure you check it out!
For Mother's Day, we decided to go light on the events, and heavy on additions and edits. We do have a small gift that you can claim at /warp Events, and a BOOSTED Dailycatch week happening right now! The Boost will last until the 20th along with the sale!
The Mother's Day Sale is 30% off until the 20th! Make sure you get all your purchases in now, 30% doesn't come too often. Gotta love those new legends!
Changelog (May 16, 2018):
We Re-Added the permissions to this long sought after feature, and just in time for a BOOSTED Dailycatch week!
- Re-Added access to /pokecloud
- Fixed bug that made it so mews could be clouded to reset number times cloned
- Fixed bug that reset number of times rubies have been used on lake guardians after clouding
- Fixed bug causing levels to be reset to as if it were first caught after clouding
- Added the ability to cloud with held item, custom nickname, and OT Trainers being conserved
Spawn Statue Battling:
In the past we had Spawn Statues giving 1 gem per defeat, which could fund your adventures in /gemtrader. The statue battling is back and has been kicked up several notches!
- Edited Spawn Statues to include some awesome new Reforged pokes
- Added Battles for all the Pixelmon Statues at Spawn
- Added Spawn Reward gift given on win, claimable once per day (More info on contents in the "Gifts" section)
We have re-added and added a multitude of gifts for, a few of which we think are pretty awesome!
- Added Spawn Rewards, containing: A common gift, anywhere 1-3 of any Gem (including a rare chance at Gem Rain Gift), and a Uncommon Chance at a Spawn Collection Photo Pack
- Added Gem Rain, Containing all 18 gems in varying amounts (anywhere from 1-5)
- Added Photo Packs, starting with Spawn Collection. You can get any of the spawn pokes with a special colored name, and a rare chance at a shiny photo with different colored text (similar to Chinese New Year!)
Admin Notes: These Spawn Rewards should offer useful gifts and gems to sell for money in /gemtrader. At the end of the day, you could earn quite a bit depending how many of the spawn statues you defeat. Photo Packs are a new idea that are intended to target our long time players who are more into collecting. We are as sad as all you that TCG isn't functioning currently, but we hope this satisfies the need for collection! This is just the starting collection, if everyone likes this idea we will progress and possibly add more collections, like a Gym Collection and a Event Specific Collections!
- Re-Added Evolution Stones, they can evolve any Pokemon able to be evolved, including Sliggoo to Goodra and Phione to Manaphy
- Added Evolution Stones to many gift pools, including vip/vote crates and RCrates
Admin Notes: We are excited to re-release these, as they provide a way to evolve certain pokes like Sliggoo that can't be evolved without weather. However, the way the Pixelmon mod works is that Phione is technically the pre-evolution of Manaphy. We can't change the fact that Evolution Stones will be used for evolving Phione, but letting everyone know now should compensate. As well, Evolution Stones will be rare so it will still be difficult to evolve Phione!
- Fixed and Re-Enabled Gender Converters
- Fixed spelling error in Vitamin Elixir (changed from Elixer to Elixir)
A few shops have been edited/added to try to give update things to our ever changing economy. Some are slight, but they add up to quite a bit!
- Raised Sell Prices of everything except cactus
- Replaced God Apples with Golden Apples, changed amount, and raised sell price
- Moved Saplings into a new shop called Sapling Shop from Misc Shop, raised sell price
- Raised priced of Wood in Wood Shop
- Raised Charcoal Prices in Misc Shop
- Added Sell Prices for Flower Shop
- Added Sell Prices to Machine Shop
Admin Notes: Recently Cactus has been having issues making the only reliable way for people to get money through mining cobble or sand. This can be very boring, so we have attempted to raise the prices of other things (specifically wood) to give people another outlet to make money in more diverse ways. These changes above are the first step in trying to make this happen.
- Raised Bone Prices in Misc Shop
- Added Concrete Shop selling all Hardened Concrete
- Re-Added Bricks to Blockshop
- Added disclaimer for Silk Touch and Fortune to Enchantment Shop, advising people not to purchase fortune if they have silk touch and vice versa
- Fixed aqua affinity not applying on purchase
- Fixed titles of Oceanic and End shop to say Oceanic shop and End Shop instead of Nether Shop
- Fixed gem trader to display current cool down (30 minutes instead of 1 hour)
- Head Shop wolverine head has been fixed to properly take Razor Claws and give you the head in return (we will be looking into the heads that currently don't work and switching them out)
All the other stuff we did that doesn't fall into a category above (still some cool stuff so make sure you pay attention!!)
- Added 2 Reforged Pokes to each Grinder Sphere, such as Gabite and Lopunny
- Added Permissions for the Pixelmon Command "/checkspawns", will show you all the pokes that can spawn in a biome and the percentages of them to spawn (not completely accurate, but gives a general idea)
- Re-Added permissions to /workbench, /craft, and /wb to all VIPs and above!!
- Boosted Dailycatch is here for about a week, claim it while you can!
Coming Soon (Very Soon!):
- Vote/Voteshop Changes
- TM Shop
- Buycraft Shop Additions/Edits
- Remaining Gyms
- Daycare (Including ability reset)