Hello everyone, we have a very exciting changelog for you today, and some info on the 6.3.1 Update to pixelmon! As a short preface, nothing will be lost or changed to the update so don't worry! We need to fix a few things before we update, but we will update everyone in a few days on a timeframe for when we are going to update!
We have brought back two very sought after daycare features which can be found in the Daycare building at /warp Daycare!
- Re-Added Ability Reset (1k to re-roll the ability of any pokemon)
- Fixed ability reset bug where it said it changed the slot below the actual slot
- Re-Added Legendary Trade
- Changed Legend Trade to include ALL legends, including reforged legends
- Changed chances for Legend Trade to have better chances for top tier legends
Auction + Pokeshout/sale:
We have updated these three features to keep up with all the new additions from reforged!
- Revamped auction and pokecloud to save more pokemon data including nicknames, held items, and more
- Fixed a bug with auction that allowed infinite ruby enchants for lake legends
- Updated auction to include a counter for lake legend enchants
- Updated pokesale and pokeshout to include a counter for lake legend enchants
- Fixed a bug on P4 where /pokesale cooldowns were tied together
More exciting additions and bug fixes!
- Added Shulker Shells to pokedrops and boss drops
- Added Free monthly VIP+ multicolor Name Change to the online shop (Lifetime VIP+ only!)
- Fixed all legend spawns to reflect their proper spawn location from the pixelmon wiki
- Fixed a bug with rcv that sometimes rolled back items between logins
- Edited some Gifts to advise players to put the affected pokemon in their PC, close it, then open it (such as egg beaters)
- Edited gift icon for the spawn reward to tall grass instead of grass block
- Fixed a bug where nature’s gift gems couldn’t be clicked or moved without shift clicking
- Added perms for players to use parkour commands in hub
- ./parkour checkpoint
- ./parkour reset
Upcoming Features! (coming very soon):
Big shoutout to all the Pixelmon Devs for such a massive update. We will be updating RC very soon after having tested thoroughly and fixing/updating anything we need. No need to worry! Nothing will be affected due to the update, stay tuned for dates on when we will update!!
For those of you who are curious, the changelog/download link can be found on this website: https://www.reforged.gg . Don’t worry, the technic pack (EZ Pixelmon) will update alongside our update.
Here are a few additions/changes a lot of you have been asking about:
- Added Black Kyurem and White Kyurem. DNA Splicers are carried by wild Kyurem when you catch them! Use them on Kyurem with Reshiram/Zekrom in your party.
- Added Mega Rayquaza. Find some move tutors to teach it Dragon Ascent.
- Added Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon.
- Rotom can now change forms. Throw it out at the specific items to let him absorb their forms
- Added Megas for the following pokemon: Ampharos, Banette, Gyarados, Kangaskhan, Lucario, Sharpedo and Salamence.
- Added Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus Therian forms. Use a Reveal Glass on them to change their forms
- Added Zen Mode for Darmanitan. When its health is low, it changes forms!
- New mounts!
- Flying: Talonflame, Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, Swanna, Cresselia, Reshiram, Zekrom, Yveltal, Noivern, Tornadus-Therian, Thundurus-Therian, Landorus-Therian, Garchomp despite not being able to learn Fly.
- Land only: Sawsbuck, Parasect, Luxray, Rampardos, Bastiodon, Mamoswine, Heatran, Zebstrika, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Gogoat, Absol, Keldeo, Crustle, Tyrantrum, Avalugg, Xerneas, Victreebel
- Water: Swampert
With 6.3.1, RC also plans to bring you all several awesome changes:
- Newest batch of Gyms
- Buycraft Shop edits/additions
- Player Shops
- Voteshop Revamp
- Vote Rewards Revamp
- Updating gifts to include the newest items (such as held item packs)
It will return in around 2 weeks from now (we had to push it back a bit due to Pixelmon 6.3). Here are some changes for Season 2:
- Lowered starting MMR from 1500 to 1000
- Raised the yield per battle from 10 to 30
- Changed the minimum MMR amount gained and lost from 1 to 5
- Created two separate ladder, one for wild and one for normal
- In the normal ladder, no legendaries or tm0 moves are allowed
- In the wild ladder, anything goes for battling