We have some exciting news for you today.
Back to School Sale
Before we get to it, we do have a Back to School Sale of 40% off going on from now until the 31st!
That's one of the largest sales we have, so take advantage while you can!
As many of you may already know, there is a very large event happening right now, that's been changing consistently over the past few weeks. It seems as if another change has occured, and with it, we have the re-addition of /warp Hunt!
We know all of you used to love Hunt, and we have gotten many requests for it to come back. Now is the time! It's back and better than ever, with new building, new pokemon, and even a few new legendaries that can spawn.
That's not all that was done, we have also raised the chances to get better items in the Crater RCrates. Almost everything has been touched up to feel a bit better in the long run.
Dailycatch, Gyms, Spawn Statues now have a chance to contain various Event gifts. Dailycatch and Gyms have also experienced quite major changes. Make sure to check them out in the Changelog Section!
We know all you Haunter lovers were sad to part with your near and dear spectrals, but we have good news for you today. Whenever we compsensated individuals for Spectral Haunters, we logged them on our own private sheet. Very recently, the Spectral Skin started to work once more! That's right, the Spectrals are coming back!
No need to worry for all of you who lost them or were compensated in the past, we will be giving you your Haunters back for free! The only requirement is if you are not in our log, you must have a valid screenshot or proof of owning the haunter in the past, and it not being spectral any longer.
For those of you looking to get your Haunters back, make tickets at https://www.rc-gamers.com/contact
Recently, we have gotten several requests and questions about the state of Kanto and Hoenn on RC. For this, we have some good and bad news.
We will start with the bad. Based on the interest, playerbase, and time it would take to complete Kanto and Hoenn using the pixelmon mod, we won't be pursuing these projects in the near future. We know, all of you who were players of Kanto and Hoenn loved it, and viewed it as your home. We do hope to bring it back at some point in the distant future, but for now we won't be able to.
That does bring us to some good news though. We will be offering anyone from Kanto and Hoenn the ability to transfer their items, money, pokemon, rank, gifts, and any other things of value from Kanto/Hoenn to 1-6. In order to do this, we will need some sort of proof, and the whole process will be monitored by admins, so if anyone tries to pull one over on us, we will know, and there will be serious punishment to face.
The only thing that won't transfer in a 1:1 ratio is money and ranks from Hoenn. These will be transfered in a 1:3 ratio. For example, if you have 900k on Hoenn, and want it on P3, you will only be able to get 300k on P3.
Anyone who needs their things on 1-6, please make a ticket at https://www.rc-gamers.com/contact . Provide a full list of what is needed on 1-6 when you submit your ticket. Even without full proof, you can still list to the best of your knowledge and we will work with you to get the majority of your things back. It is important for everyone who needs to get things from Kanto/Hoenn to make a ticket as later down the line, we will be using them as a reference if we ever do add the servers back and players want their items on there once more.
For those who have been asking for Kanto/Hoenn to return, you may be interested in another project that our developers and admins have been working on for several months. Keep in mind, this is in beta, but it's definitely very cool, and it brings Pokemon into minecraft with NO mods!
No mods, no lag, no problem. We have posted something about it already, so we won't go into too much detail here. If anyone is interested, you can read this post. https://www.rc-gamers.com/pixel/m/15157425/article/4878281
Project Carbos will be released this saturday, at 5pm EST. Keep in mind, this is an early beta, so there is much MUCH room to grow and improve.
We have updated dailycatch to accomodate a growing market for legendaries, as well as raising the prices of shinies to make the dailycatch more worthwhile. The entirety of the changes, except the rare chances at event items, will be permanent.
- Changed price of Normal Dailycatch from 2k to 4k
- Changed price of Shiny Dailycatch from 5k to 10k
- Changed price of Legendary Dailycatch from 15k to 50k
- Added rare opportunities to get more money on turn-in of any Dailycatch
- Added a second Dailycatch Gift Pool to Normal, Shiny, and Legendary
- Added a special broadcast to the rarest gifts in each Dailycatch Gift Pool
- Removed several common items in each gift pool
- Added several rarer items to each gift pool
- Added several Meteorite Event gifts to the gift pool for a limited time
We have heard the community and understand that Gyms feel a bit underwhelming now that the money within has been nerfed. We have buffed the money yield a bit and also thinned the gift pools in each tier to give better chances at better gifts. Plus, thereis also a few RC Meteorite Event gifts included at rare chances
- Added the ability to get a better Old Coin in higher gyms within respective tiers
- Edited Old Coins in several Gym pools to give better variants
- Removed Several low-tier gifts in each tiered gift pool to give better chances at better gifts
- Added several Event themed gifts to the gift pool at rare chances
Warp Hunt was a major part of RC pre-1.7.10, but upon update we hadn't gotten around to adding it back. You old players probably remember it well, and many remember it as the location you caught your first legendary. We want to bring that feeling to new players once more.
- Added a brand new build, completely custom made by a few RC Staff
- Added Several new pokemon in spawners throughout the build
- Added 3 Specialized Caves: Ice, Thunder, Fire. Each of which has their own special pokemon
- Added several rare legendary spawn chances within Hunt
- Added several NPCs across the servers for the new iteration of the Meteorite Event
- Buffed Crater RCrates
- Added Event gifts at rare chances in Spawn Guardian Statues
- Added the ability to do "/donationstore" to open the donation store menu wherever you are.
- Small "/gyms" menu fixes to make it more streamline
- Hive Gym
- Gym Photo Pack
- Several Changes Quality of Life changes to Trainer Battles
- Major Shop Overhaul
- And of course, Project Carbos!!